After complete test these issues were resolved:
- pcmanfm now works from menu
- tuxtype not working due to missing fonts
- tuxtype fixed by installing missing font from pet package
- Corrected Menu spelling errors
- ksig not working due to addition in menu execute – removed -caption
- removed ktnef from menu – kmail attachment reader
- picasa not working – found to be an incompatibility with wine 1.3.2. – regressed to 1.1.43 (now working)
- k9copy missing libdvdread.so.3 – fixed
- Added Dillo, Pupdial and GkDial to menu
- Avidemux2 missing libs – libfaac and libarm – corrected
- JackQtl required reinstallation
- nted and gmorgan no playback sound – corrected with a launcher for specialised Timidity settings
- Set path for patterns, etc in gmorgan
- Akgregator required ktts working (previous not working) test showed that ktts works flite speech synthesis now works
- kttsmgr added to menu
- KDE-Moodin required reinstall for KDE splash screens to work properly.
- E17 script to remove Wbar onstart-up and changed Wallpaper to a spinning 3D Debian symbol
- LXDE not loadin properly – corrected by reinstall.
- Added descriptors to most menu entries
- Fixed missing menu icons
- Manually added 45+ extra campaigns to Wesnoth
- Changed the ardour launching script to ulimit -l 128
- XMMS VU Meter is missing (reinstall does not change it)
Menu changes were only completed for JWM – hasn’t been done for IceWM.
Script to regress Wine may be an important Utility. Continuing to create *.desktop launcher entries.
- Graphics Card installer Script
- Wine Regression script
- for Dillo – html Installation guide
- Complete *.desktop entries
- Remove unused .desktop entries
- Upload Wine packages to Mediafire
- Online testing
- Upgrade to Flash 10.1???
- Script for port forwarding VNC Server
- Login security script
- Complete level I & II testing
- Special LiveDVD desktop
- Create sfs patch
That’s about it for now – still plenty of work to do.