Continuing to develop Puppy Ultimate – already at this stage I have (surprisingly) impressed several people.
- Updated IceWM menus
- Designed “the look” of the KDE desktop
- added the Doom games engine plus 21 based “lo rez” fps games + globulation
- Desktop Environment Chooser/Launcher
- Updated Wine to 1.1.43 + added WineTools + Wine-Doors (which amazingly works)
- added qt-4.4.1.pet to allow MuseScore to work
- Firefox 3.6 and Thunderbird 3.0 and Seamoney 2
- Added Xampp (latest version) which partially works – and will remain dormant until I can get MYSQL to work as root (solutions found on forums atm don’t work).
- On-going testing shows that most things work (changed some menu entries and added some launchers for programmes to work from the menu).
- Rawstudio works but does not display pictures – may need to scrap rawstudio – no errors displaying when run from terminal
- TightVNC easy server set-up and viewer and been installed.
ATM I can’t think of other developments that has occurred. As yet no on-line testing has occured but this will be addressed.
This to be addressed:
- Online testing
- Completion of Control Panel and its associated launchers and Dillo based Guides
- Graphics Card driver installer
- Basic programme overview Help guide
- test to see if an updated version of audacity works
- gfx-boot installer script for a pretty grub
- Launchers for a couple of the Audio programmes
- script to insert a port open in the firewall for VNC.
There’s significantly more than this to do but the Control Panel will be the major task to complete.