This how things stand at the moment….
- I’m continuing to make the foundations for the Help file – the specific programmes will not be addressed until after SimplyPuppy-0.45/PuppyTLC-0.92 has been remastered for alpha testing.
- Uploading to the MediaFire Account programmes which I will be adding to the Customised Programme Installer
- Created extra partitions for Fat-Free Puppy 3.01 so testing can commence to ascertain whether a programme will work or not and what dependencies are required.
- Installed SimplyPuppy-0.44-2b as Frugal so Puppy Ultimate Edition can commence.
- Considering a SimplePuppy to act as a basis for the Programme Installer so people can make their own Puppy Ultimate Edition.
But I am spending the most time on the Help Files as this appears the highest priority at the moment.
Extras to be considered:
- Non-Root User Login
- Graphics Card Driver Installer
- Extended User’s Control Panel
- Extended Admin Toolbox